Saturday, October 31, 2009

On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your mental health (how satisfied, calm, happy and energetic you feel?)?

Why not higher on the scale? What would make you feel better?
Answer:
9- I'm very happy with my life decisions and God as my light I have nothing to fear.My boyfriend lives in another state so as soon as he moves here my life will be a 10.
I'm a 9.

I'm a Mother.otherwise my mental health would be a 10.
.I am not a perfect person but I am satisfied with myself .I set reasonable goals and when I achieve them I move a step at a time.
I can openly say I am happy and energetic.
My achievements are all 10 because as I mentioned before I set reasonable goals .
The thing that will may me feel better is simple do not compare me with anyone else.
I'm about an 8 and thats because i take an antidepressant. If I wasnt taking an antidepressant I would say i am about a 4-5. At this point what would in my life, being able to have a baby would make me feel better. I've been trying to concieve for over 2 years.
At ANSWERS Level 5 I'm '5x5'. I'm good to go. The weather
keeps me inside. My recently serviced TW200-B has 23K+
miles and I reside between an active volcano and an island filled sea so I've got places to go. To make me feel better,
see the orange camo' 2006 Gear-Up Model Owners Manual download, off www.imz-ural.com
1. I have severe depression as for what would make me feel better..I'll let you know when i figure it out.
i would rate myself 5 at the moment. I have so many problems! and im turning 21 in 2 weeks time!
I LOVE ME. JESUS LOVES ME. I'M ON THE INFINITY SCALE.
10! i have no kind of nervous obsession with pressing the n key!



nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net