Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ok this is weird but..please help...?

I am freaking itching. All over..no rash or redness, just constant itching! No I dont have like lice or anything and im a very clean person.(I shower every morning and 1/2 time at night too). I dont think my skin is dry..it just feels like my skin is crawling or like I have a wool sweater on..What could cause this?? Am I crazy?!?
Answer:
There is a spider-mite outbreak near me. Itchy as hell if you get 'em.

I walked through an overgrown field last week and my ankles just stopped itching.

It could be a lot of things.
It could be a dust mite allergy. You might also want to get a liver function test. Itching could be a sign of liver or gallbladder problems.
A change in weather does this to me.
Get a package of Oatmeal Bath made by Aveeno and sit in the bath for about 30 minutes. Put on a mild lotion (baby lotion) and good luck!
I would try lotion first, you could have dry skin and not know it.
If that doesn't work then I would talk to a doctor.
you could have an allergy. Have you changed detergent or fabric softener? Maybe something you are eating. Many things can cause an allergy. Check with your doctor to get an allergy test called RAST test. It will check for common allergens in your area. It is a single blood test and can be expensive if you have no insurance. But it is worth it. Some people are allergic to wheat and never know it. There are other reasons to itch like that as well so make an appointment as soon as possible. In the meantime, buy some over the counter Loratidine 10 mg It may control the itch till you find out what it is. hope this helps.
It could be allergies or from the heat. You don't half to have a rash.Try using white vinegar were it itches.Another thing that helps itching is bag balm, that's good for everything.
Hi Ashley-- it's Shannon-- you helped me get rid of the constant purple window - remember? My skin does this too, somtimes-- i think its just dryness probably from too much showering-- as you are ending your shower-- and just like blot off some water with the towel, apply some aveeno bath and shower oil - or nuetrogena makes a good one too-- light formula so you don't feel all oily when you are trying to get dressed. Applying it when you are still damp makes it spread and cover better and keep more moisture in. It doesn't take much at all. A regular size bottle lasts me at least a couple months. Good luck--

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net