Saturday, October 31, 2009

OK to drink urine?

There is this girl who wants me to drink her urine. I'm eager to do it. I understand the risk of STDs and all that and I'm not interested in any moral issues here. Assuming that the girl is clean and healthy, is there any reason I shouldn't drink her pee?
Answer:
Urine is acceptable to drink in assuming it is clean. It may have a bad taste and drinking too much and too often on a regular basis can make you dehydrated because it is not as pure as just water and is technically a waste. I see no reason as to why you should not do it if you are interested. It is complately safe and is actually a disinfecting agent and can also be used on wounds to keep them infection free.
other than the fact that its filled with hundreds of toxins and chemicals that your body has never recognized...no. but you could drink your own pee and be perfectly fine. your pee is sterile to your own body, but other peoples...thats just eww
Sure, but it tastes lousy... unless it's your own piss.
swig away dude, if thats what you are into. i wouldnt drink too much if i were you tho. actually, i wouldnt drink any cause its disgusting. why not just go out for ice cream or something?
why do you want to drink urine? thats gross. lol. i think you could get bacteria from it. but nothing harmful. hope this helps! :]
I heard that the chinese or japanese sorry if im wrong but they wash their faces w baby urine because its so pure n clean..I would think i would gag if i knew some1 was peein in my mouth tho..
yes you coould drink pee. I tried mine once. Not something I would advise it really does not taste good. I would be careful of drinking someone elses, unless I know for sure it is just urine and their not on drugs or have some disease. I read somewhere that in the dessert when they did not have enough water they would drink their urine. It has vitamins and everything your body has extra of. It will not kill you but it is not very pleasant to drink.
For fun, No. For health, yes, but drink your own urine, the 1st urine in the morning after you woke up. There's a town in China where every man drinks their urine for healthy reason.
Given the standards you outlined, there shouldn't be any problem. Urine is basically sterile. And I assume she's keen to sample yours as well, especially if you add some cream on top (if you know what I mean).
Have her eat asparagus the day before for more flavor. This also helps when she drinks yours straight from the tap.
Are you seriously, put her to drink your urine and ask her how it feels...that girl is f.g crazy..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net