Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh my god it hurts??

I have the worst headache and i am going to my bro's graduation in like 15 min. and i already took motrin.what do i do????
Answer:
It depends on what type of headache you have and how it started.
You haven't given enough info...
when i have a horrible headache i take 2 ibuprofin/motrin and 2 rapid release tylenol. works wonders. the tylenol kicks in within minutes.
How long have you had it and have you had headaches like this before?
ice your head
Drink something with caffeine. Helps headache meds work faster. Wear sunglasses.
Advil LiquiGels.
rub ur temples take Tylenol gels drink alot of water
Well conventional over the counter, I take Aleeve, but if you headache is result of hangover, take a couple sips of a drink, ya know hair of the dog remedy. Or.... well actually I better not say my favorite headache reliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net