Saturday, October 31, 2009

Omfg stressed..?

I was supposed to play at a concert for my school's band today. Well since I'm a complete retard I completely FORGOT about it and missed it. omfg i can't believe it. I don't know what I'm going tell the band teacher. This is like half my grade. He's gonna kill me in front of the everyone while they watch me squirm.

I seriously think I have like AHDH or something. Teachers always have me sit there after class to discuss how I'm never focused and turn everything in late. I hate it. Any advice?
Answer:
Talk to your Dr about the problems you are having.
Own up to your mistakes. Get better organization skills. Set reminders for yourself. Make a calendar. It definitely affects you to be late and forget things now but it will be tragic later. Getting tested for a learning disability or attention disorder won't hurt either.
Stress can arise for a variety of reasons. Any change in our lives can be stressful. In dealing with stress, the lifestyle needs a complete overhaul. We should be placed on an optimum diet, and take regular exercise and adequate rest. Check out
http://sumiram2006.googlepages.com/stres... for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net