Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ok... Am I going crazy or does it seem like we are slowly being poisoned by China?

Ok... First it was our dogs with poisoned dog food... Next our pork, now our children with lead poisoning. Is it all a coincidence? Or is there something more behind it? What do you think?
Answer:
My friend says the same thing...I think you're right, and I think it's time we stop buying from them and their sweatshops.
I think your on to something, i didn't know all that was from china
It's not just China. Ever wonder what is in those "natural/artificial flavors" that are in almost everything?

Do you really belive 7UP is just flavored with lemons and limes?!?
Yeah i think china is totally out to get us by selling us unstable posioned pork and dog food. They really wanna get back at america! I bet in a year they'll be selling posioned lotions that can kill you in one usage. or even posion shampoos!

Seriously, your paranoid...

good luck finding a doctor.
then by U.S..and we wont have to worry about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net