Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nude sleepwalking?

Is it normal for somone to sleep walk in the nude. I mean taking your clothes off in your sleep and then walking around the house.

Has anyone ever had that experience, It is quite scary as once I walked out to my gate and then woke up, I was wondering what the hell was going on.
Answer:
Sleepwalking is a natural phenomenon that happens to a small percentage of people. There is a type of disorder or syndrome for this, and it generally is indicative of a problem with your sleep cycle, although it could be a deeply subconscious psychological issue as well.

I recommend talking to your doctor to find the nearest sleep clinic, and schedule an overnight visit so they can study your sleeping habits.
You need to see a doctor. It is kind of diseaes. However, it is not the serious one. You can get better after curing sleepwalking. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net