Saturday, October 31, 2009

OMG what illness do I have?

dear diary,
I binged ate today.I was so depressed that I made myself throw up,but not a whole lot.When I couldnt find anything to eat I started shaking and I began to get impatient.I was so miserable up to now.After I found something to eat I ate a whole lot of it,and like I said I made myself throw up but now a whole lot.After that I was depressed and I was just laying down in my bed looking at mid air and I almost cried.a few weeks ago I almost committed suicide I had went in the medicine drawer and held my dads pill bottle and I almost opened it and put it all in my mouth.I wanted to die so bad I didnt wanna feel all these emotions anymore sadness,anger,and my temper was really low.
Answer:
Is there anyone you can talk to? If you don't maybe a school conselor or nurse or a teacher that you can confide in. There are a lot of people out there that want to help you. Try finding someone you can talk to.in the meantime stay away from the pills! You really don't want to do that. Feelings of sadness, anger do go away in time.
Honey, please seek medical help. Call your doctor and get some help.
its called depression. probably need help.
In all seriousness, please consult a psychiatrist. They can aid with your problems a lot more than anyone on this website can.
Stop it right now and go to a Dr. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
You have depression complicated with bulimia. PLEASE let your parents or some other responsible adult in your life know. You need medical help.
i'm soo sorry you had to go though this. please see a doctor.
and get to the bottum of this. good luck.
Sounds like you could be bulimic (sp??) %26 it also sounds like you are suffering from depression please seek professional help A.S.A.P
Also check out http://www.coolnurse.com
ur like me its called depression u really dont wana die u just wana escape
I agree with everyone else who answered your question. You do need to seek help. If you do not feel comfortable talking with anyone in person, please call the girls and boys town hotline at 1-800-448-3000. They can help with whatever issues you need to work out in order to be comfortable with seeking the help you need. Know that you are not alone, thousands of people go through these same symptoms and manage to lead normal lives, but only after getting the help that they need. Do not be afraid to let someone help you. Everyone needs a helping hand from time to time, that is why we have two. One to help ourselves and one to help others. Right now, you need to help yourself by accepting the help of someone else. I urge you to call now, they are open 24 hours a day 365 days a year, and are the best listeners you will ever encounter. Hope you are feeling better soon.
You have a serious but very treatable disease-bulimia.
This brings on the depression because you can't control
your feeding frenzy. If you are a teen, a lot of this comes from
society's /and peers demands that you look a certain way.
Talk to your mom seriously about this or one day you might
just swallow the pills when noone's around.
You have a lot of life to live yet, and your own children to
kiss and to love. Don't go down in that pit.
In the famous words of Creed - "You see my wrist? I know your pain" Dear, what you are experiencing right now is a severe bout with depression complicated with bulemia as the others have said. This is very treatable, with the appropiate help, but you have to WANT the help. Trust me, as someone who has been down your road before and pulled through, you can make it. My prayers are with you, keep your chin up and get that help you need. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net