Saturday, October 31, 2009

On a cold day is it possible to see a fart ... like you can see your exhaled breath.?


Answer:
Wow, I wonder what ever would make a person even think up something like this? I don't think that is possible however.

Maybe you could hold a mirror behind you the next time there is a freezing temperature and let one rip and see what is the result.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i dunno, my *** is behind me. I never thought of it. I think you should find better things to do.
Dear heavens. Could you not have thought up a dumber question than this? Answer that one.
I guess.If u LIKE walking aroundwith your cheeks in the cold.
lmfao gooood question------
ok put urself in the deep freezer and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net