Sunday, October 25, 2009

Now that i think about it... could it be the opiates?

I know that OxyContin causes severe apathy, but lately, I've been having these horrible fits of guilt. I don't have a good reason to feel guilty about the stuff that I worry about, it feels like it's just caused by irrational anxiety.
I've been using oxy for almost two years now. I also use vicodin, percocet, morphine, amphetamines, marijuana, alcohol, several other things (not here to be judged). But I think it's the oxy. What do you think? (and dont get on here and tell me to stop, thats not why i posted this.)
Answer:
You're a drug addict extraordinaire. I'm not surprised you're having problems. I'm just curious how you support your habit. I bet you're a stripper. In any case there is no one drug causing your anxiety. Basically, this is something you've brought on yourself. Instead of trying to pinpoint the cause of you're "irrational anxiety" you should be trying to pinpoint the cause of your excessive drug use.

Hooker then? You certainly cant hold a good paying regular job with all those narcotics in your system. Maybe you can fool yourself but you cant fool me. And booze is not the problem, it just adds to it.
Of course, it's all the drugs you are on and have been on.

You can't expect to feel good taking all of those things.
Lol sorry. I am not laughing at you but if you could see yourself from the outside, you would laugh at this impossible situation. Telling me not to tell you to stop while answering you question is one of the hardest things I've ever NOT done.
I was there too and then one day I slammed on the breaks and quit everything all at once. I do not feel superior to you because of that. We're all human and we're all weak in different areas. Good luck... I wish you the best.
If you don't want people to judge you or tell you to stop taking drugs don't post on a public forum.
the combined us of those narcotics are likely to make anyone have severe emotional problems, among them unreasoned guilt, paranoia and phobias. Your mind cannot work effectively when it is constantly bombarded with narcotics.
Oxy, vicodin, percocet and morphine all cause irritability, anxiety etc. but a combination of all these things can cause just about any emotional and psychological symptom you could imagine.
The drugs may or may not be causing some of your problems but the only way to know for sure is to see your doctor. Normally if you have side effects from a medication you notice if fairly soon after you start a medication and you mentioned you have been on it for about 2 years. The one thing that is PROBABLY causing it is the alcohol. You cannot mix alcohol with prescription pain medications as this could be lethal in some cases. You do need to stop drinking alcohol and if you can't do it on your own then ask for help with a treatment program. Good Luck.
I think the Bastard hit the nail on the head. How else could you support such widespread abuse? Drugs are for losers!
Listen to the Bastard hun. No one thing is the cause of your "irrational" anxiety. When you think about it there is nothing "irrational" about it at all. You reap what you sow.
COULD IT BE THE DOPE?

THE ONLY PERSON'S ANSWER THAT IS IMPORTANT IS YOURS.
Basket,
several of the meds you're taking also contain Tylenol. You may be OD'ing on Tylenol without knowing it. Have you had any lab work done recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net