Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ok im 13 years old and i am a cutter it seems like everyone thinks this is a bad thing but i dont?

the cuts are not very deep but they left scars on my wrists i also have cut my shoulder and fingers im not sure why i cut but i think its for attention but that seems so stupid to me my parents already know and they werent that shocked is it really a bad thing
Answer:
i'm sorry you feel like you need attention so badly that you want to cut. It is not a good way to do so- believe me. i know people who pretend to be sick because they want the attention and htey have learned the same thing you are- people can often sense when a person is looking for attention. they are not as sympathetic as they usually wuld be. cutting is serious and you need to stop. email me, maybe we can go deeper into why you're cutting but the main thing is you need to stop.

email me at heyitsprerana@gmail.com if you want to!
=]
I think you can get attention through more positive means. It is especially sad that you realize you're doing it for attention and yet you continue. Please go see a school counsellor or something.
i use 2 cut myself, 1'm 15. they left scars on my wrist. but i stop cuz it is stupid. u shouldn't cut urself 4 attention cuz it's won't b good attention

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net