Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nose Job??

How much is a typical nose job? I've always disliked my nose, my whole life. I would love to get it fixed. What's the cost?
Answer:
What's it worth to you?

Really, prices very. Location east, west coast? A dr with thousands of jobs or one with just a houdred or so? What kinga work is nessary for your nose, everyone is different and you are going to want it to look like something? In general a Good job on the low side is going to be $3000 and goes up from there! I MEEN UP LIKE UPWARDS OF $15000+
mine was 5,000
in California
I got a rhinoplasty four months ago and it cost $6000 Canadian. I totally recommend it. It didnt hurt at all and it looks incredible. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net