Sunday, October 25, 2009

Numbness hands while sleeping.?

for the past few weeks, i often encountered numbness hands/palm in my sleeping, sometime it feels like a clamp in palm. what causes such feeling?
Answer:
Maybe its because you're sleeping on your hand without realizing it...I do that sometimes and when I wake up its numb and I have to wait a while to move before numbness comes out.
Arthritis.
dont know
it could be hormone related, or the way in which you sleep, if the problme dosnt go away see your doc, but i find my hands go to sleep if i sleep with them above my head
good luck
You're probably sleeping on it. A few times I wake up and my WHOLE body aches to the point I can barely move. So yeah, you're probably just sleeping on it.
u mite sleep on ur hands
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can cause pain and numbness in your hands. Put it in your search engine and take a look at the symptoms. Wear a wrist brace to bed to see if the pain subsides.
it happened to me in a couple times.
maybe it's in my sleeping habit: put my both hands under my head or set my the temperature room too cold.
I agree with the one who said Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as I have this case also. So better see a doctor as sooner as possible for further check up. I am seeing a doctor too and maybe the injection that he applied to me is like "corticosteroid injection" as what I saw on the internet since the language we use here is not English. Three years before I had an inflammation of a tendon (tendinitis) not so sure in English but something like that. Was on rehabilitation for one year both using electric massage, laser, injection and drug prescribed by the doctor. Though I'm not feeling the severe pain anymore, but the numbness of my hands still remains. And I'm still using my own handy electric massage I bought and put poultice when sleep (from the hospital). Massage my hands in the hot tub during my bath. Massage my whole body with my massage chair also. I still have to see my doctor once in a month too.
blood circulation problem, it's the posture that u sleep, u may want to try to change your posture and get your body to adjust it over time to adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net