Saturday, October 31, 2009

OMG Drug Test!!?

Hey guys! Ok here is the deal it has been so long sice I smoked I mean the last time was when I was 17, I am 24 now. It was on the 1st of June I was at a party and was upset so I was not thinking straight, Now, I have an interview wednesday the 13th and byt my second interview they will want me to take a test, I am scared I will fail. I know it does not take 3 months, or even 2, so I want to make sure when they tell me to take it I have nothing to worry about.. I Only took 3 hists!! Please help!?
Answer:
take a home and see what it says
Hun, within a month, its out of your system...But if you are really worried about it, go to GNC...They have stuff that will cleanse you right out...Trust me ;)
you don't have any thing 2 worry about
If you are being honest about how often you have smoked pot (i.e. never in the last 7 years) than a pee test will be perfectly safe. A blood or hair test however, your screwed.
drink lots of water and take a b vitamin before you take the test,you should be fine.
It takes about four weeks. Stretch out the date of the second interview and you'll be OK.
there is no way reeefa would be in your system after 7 years
drug tests can test up to a month back with a urine sample, and up to three months back with a hair sample. a friend of mine quit a month and a half before his test, drank nothing but cranberry juice and water for that whole time, and still came up positive. dont do the crime if you cant do the time. sorry love, but its the truth. an employer wont accept "i was upset and not thinking straight" as a reason to be using drugs. if you can manage to space out the interviews, you may make it if they do a urine test. also, you may get lucky if the sample only contains the very smallets amounts. if you did three hits you may get lucky and come up with a small neglegent amount.

ps people she isnt saying she hasnt done it in seven years, she is saying it had been seven years then on june first she was at a party and did it again.
It depends on the person and what they test for in the drug tests. I smoked and then took a saliva drug test a week after and it was fine. I don't know the exact time it stays in your system though.

You can also buy something to flush your system, around here they sell them at headshops by the beach.

Thats all I know, Good Luck.
the thc stays in your body fat so if you dont have much body fat just drink lots and lots of water and it should flush out your system. my friend is 5ft.6in. and weighs 102lbs. she smoked 2 days before and just drank a bunch of water and she was fine or you could chance it on some of that cleanser drink stuff you can get at gnc.
Here are some BASIC guidelines. Keep in mind each person is different so these timeframes differ by person:

Drug Detection Time
Alcohol 6鈥?4 hours
Amphetamines 2鈥? days
Barbituates 1 day to 3 weeks
Benzodiazepines 3鈥? days
Cocaine 2鈥? days
Codeine 3鈥? days
Euphorics (MDMA, Ecstasy) 1鈥? days
LSD 1-4 days
Marijuana (THC) 7鈥?0 days
Methadone 3鈥? days
Methaqualone 14 days
Opiates 1-4 days
Phencyclidine (PCP) 2鈥? days
Steroids (anabolic) 14鈥?0 days

For more detail see:

http://www.collegegrad.com/book/new-job-...

Good luck.
Well, if all goes well, hopefully you will get that 2nd interview..I wish u the best though. Anyways since u dont smoke that much im pretty sure its out of your system by now, but to be safe just go to any head shop and tell them your situation.I know from previous experiences.I took a detox drink a few hours before my test and drank lots of water .I think thats the name of the drink also , detox. It worked everytime, and if not u get your money back! Also for my second interview i had, it wasnt for a week or so later, so that should buy some extra time..
Weed can last up to 30 days in your system..water..drink LOTS of water!
I had a similar problem in 11th grade. I wanted to be on the track team but I also smoked pot. All I did was drink a lot of water for like a week or two and the test came back negative. You could either try that or pay anywhere between 40 and 60 bucks for that liquid stuff that puts it right out of your system.

Don't ask me where you get it though, I only know that it exists! :)
You may be in trouble or you could not be. It depends on many different factors. Most importantly you should know that it depends on your metabolism because the traces are stored in your fat cells.

It also depends on what kind of test they do.blood, urine, or hair.

It also depends on who does the test and how involved it is.

I would say your best bet is to take the test no matter what. If you fail, tell your possible employer that you had a poppy seed bagel...play dumb and ask if that would matter...ask if you can retest.

If they tell you to go take the test and you don't, they will have their answer and you don't stand a chance of ever being hired by that company.
thats the price you pay when you live in crappy soceity where smoking is ruled as a source of evil... they only do it for revenue and for insurance... the only reason. so if you fluck up at work and make an accident ... the company are not responsible for your mis decision. while being off your face... so the insurance company will or will not pay up. its all about money dear.. they dont really care if you smoke it or not... heck they make money on allthe fines they give you. and others... 100% cash profit... why would they want to legalise it and make 0% profit.
30 days is the normal recommended waiting period. If you have your second interview in that time frame, Water and lots of it and believe it or not, herbal tea is an outstanding cleansing agent and easily obtainable.
Good luck and might I recommend the next time you get upset binge on chocolate ice cream!
So are you saying it's been almost two weeks, or almost seven years and two weeks since you smoked? It can be detectable within a month. If you try to use anything to "flush it out," be aware that it doesn't usually work. In addition, the megadoses of niacin that have been recommended have put several people in the hospital with liver failure. Probably best to look on the bright side--if it's another week until your second interview and the test, it'll be mostly gone. If the lab sets the cutoff a bit liberally (they're trying to get people who use regularly) you'll slide by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net