Saturday, October 31, 2009

OMG I FART WHEN I GET NERVOUS!! What should i have done duriing my job interview??

I was soooooo nervous! They were asking me questions and out of no where a farts comes out!! I didn't know what do! What would have done? It was a panel of 5 people interviewing me!! To top it off my face gets red and i didn't know what to say! I guess you can say I blew my interview!
Answer:
Welcome to the club, i had an interview today and only when i got home did i realise i had a massive rip in the trousers, and im talking from belt area to groin all the way down the back, lucky i was wearing black boxers and also on my last job i didnt even last a day as i kinda overslept and missed my first day completely so as you can imagine i didnt get to keep the job.
em ask them to pull ya finger lol . bt seriously therz nutin i can say coz maybe its nature.
BEANO GET SOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net