Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nitrous oxide use. Can it be detected from a drug test?

I asked this question to my drill sergeant in 1998 and he didn't know the answer. For those of you that don't know what nitrous oxide is, it is laughing gas; or the the same gas that is used to expel the whip cream from a can of reddi-whip. If you hold the can at the correct angle, you can inhale the gas and get extremely "light-headed" (if you know what I mean) for about 45 seconds. I've tried this a few times but didn't care for it so hence, I dont use it. But, I've always wanted to know if it can be detected in a drug test. Somehow, I doubt it.
Answer:
Nitric Oxide is a free form gas that is produced in the body and is used by the body to communicate with other cells in the body. To produce this gas, enzymes in the body break down the amino acid Arginine its safe so dont warry if detected or not !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net