Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ok someone explain this? If my stomach doesn't hurt my chest does, if my chest hurts my stomach doesn't, if

neither of them hurt, I have anxiety. But I don't have anxiety while having either one..
Answer:
More than likely, this is due to your anxiety. Your body can be stressed whether or not you feel anxious. Try to calm down and relax. I had these same symptoms and that's exactly what the doctor told me. I eventually got tired enough that I decided to change the way I think. Life is too short to worry and be unhappy. Everyday, I make the decision to have a good day. Now I realize, it is a choice. Once I put it in my head that I didn't want to feel that way anymore, it all changed. I was able to come off my meds for migraines and for depression and I've been good ever since. I hope that helps!
try giving head to a mouse, that always makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net