Sunday, October 25, 2009

Number ones and twos?

When doing 'the works', I always sequence 2-1 and find it impossible to do otherwise. I notice both my kittens reverse this. What about you lot?
Answer:
I really can't believe I'm reading this question.
Or replying to it.
What an odd thing to contemplate.
Just let it all out, doesn't matter in what order!
you have too much time on your hands
yeh right
Depends on which one has the most pressing engagement with the bottom of the pan. Sometimes it's both together, too. Or 1-2-1-2-2-1-2-1-2-2-2.
This is probably to do with the fact that your bowel places pressure on the bladder and so restricts the passage of the contents. So until the bowel has released the pressure you will not be able to do No.1's - will always be No.2 followed by No.1.
your sequence is right
2 is the best
I'm the other way round
I prefer a 4-4-1-1 with an attacking central midfielder playing a free role just behind the sole striker, worked on Championship Manager last time I played it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net