Saturday, October 31, 2009

OK so I guess I have ear congestion??

ok so lets say 3 or 4 days ago i got a cold anyway-uhm this morning I woke up having the feeling your ears get when ur in a plane. (the "pressure")my left ear to be exact. ya know when you just want to "pop" the pressure, I also can't hear that well it my left ear (congestion) Iv'e tried gum, and I tryed getting the mucus out by blowing my nose, but it just won't pop, OH but when burp, It feels as if it's about to pop and then instantly goes back to being under pressure...Im pretty sure there are other ways to treat this w/o a doctor-it's nothing serious, I just want to POP THE PRESSURE OUT OF MY EAR =]] thanx
Answer:
Actually trying to pop the pressure out as you've been doing, may have pushed the fluid further into your ears and you may actually develop an ear infection. Try taking some Mucinex and Sudaphed. If you develop any ear pain, go to the Doctor.
You might have a plugged up ear, try:
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...
That's what my doctor diagnosed my son with once when he had an earache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net