Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nicotine Tolerance?

I've been smoking for around 5 months now, and I've gotten to about 1/4 pack a day (depending on the day). About 4 days ago I woke up with a stuffed nose and all that, and had my head stuffed up just a little bit, but not that much at all. Went to smoke, and after my second cig i felt like i had just smoked 8 in a row. i woke up next morning with the stuffed nose, but that was it. later i smoked and then tried some dip for the first time, and again, almost passed out (worse than before). I don't understand why this is happening all of a sudden - I don't have a fever, and am only stuffed up in the mornings (i don't have any allergies). I thought i'd try to quit but i just got even more sick. so anyway, what is wrong with me - why is my nicotine tolerance drastically lower? I've been under a ton of stress lately (with exams and family problems) but that usually makes me smoke more, not make me sick for smoking less. And if it helps, i'm 17, male, 135lbs. thanks.
Answer:
Sounds like smoking is kicking your butt. I smoked for 10 years. I've had what you're having happen to you. Even years after smoking. It's just not good for you. Things like this will keep happening. Just wait until you start hacking gross flem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net