Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pads of fingers hurt from typing...?

Does this happen to anyone else? Like the pads of my fingertips are sore from typing so much on the computer, which I use everyday. The skin is starting to feel tougher in the area too and kind of swelling. It's sort of like when you were a kid and playing on the monkey bars and your hands became sore from it. What can I do?
Answer:
get off your butt and go out side...holy crap
You need a break from the computer! lol
ouch, no clue i don't get that..

thats weired that you get that.??

best of luck. my wishes to ya.!!
I get that some times take breaks more if ur typeing alot just stop for a few mins and dont touch the key board for like 5 mins also lotion might help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net