Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ouch. Please help me =(?

I was playing with my friend at field day yesterday and my hand collided very hard with her knuckle and her knee. Today my hand still really hurts and I'm concerned because one of the times that my hand hit her knee I got a stinging and tingling sensation in that hand and I heard that that is a one of the factors of a broken hand. Also one spot on my hand is very tender and it hurts if even a light tap or brush is placed onto it. if I push down on the spot even lightly I get a burning/stinging sensation that gets worse as you push harder untill you almost start to cry because the pressure being pushed onto it hurts alot. My other friend also didnt know that I had hurt it and she slapped my hand accidently and it hurt. It hurts when I wright, dangle it,basically when I do anything that involves my hand it is painful although some things are more irritating than others.
Answer:
you must have a fracture, a small crack in the bone.
You didnt hear a crack or a snaping sound did you, i mean when i broke my wrist and when i cracked it i hear it both times, but that was just me, you didnt break it, thats for sure, you might have a hair line, or a slight crack in the hand,

or it could be brused really bad, and thats why you have this side effects..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net