Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Online Prescription Question? Please advise!?

I was wondering whether ordering prescription medications online (the site claims to have physicians that issue the prescription) is legal? I am NOT [NOT] NOT referring to CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES like Oxycontin/Vicodin/Valium/Xanax etc., but rather I want to purchase UNCONTROLLED substances.


I am ordering online because my doctor's office is closed for the entire week due to vacation, and I really need to get my prescription in the next day or two.

Sorry if this sounds confusing, i'll try to ask it as basic as possible..

Question: Is ordering NON-controlled prescription medication online legal or illegal?

Thank you!
Answer:
I think it is legal if it is not controlled drug. However recently the FDA posted tests on some drugs bought online that contained completely different drugs. Some were major antipsychotic drugs sold as ambien sleeping pills and stuff like that. The quality control is not always good so you are taking a major risk that way.
it is legal,but be careful that you are getting the right pills.sometimes i've heard of some screwups.be careful
Go to www.onlinesolution4u.com controlled meds, and non controlled meds.you have to emoneygram funds or western union funds. Very reliable takes two weeks to recieve meds . I had no problem with them) .Also try Epharmacywatch.com for reference sites 4 us based pharmacies, and over sees pharmacies, the site is free,and over sees pharmacies require no consult or prior Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net