Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outside of my nose is itchy!?

Every once in a while, the outside -- not inside -- of my nose gets really itchy, and I scratch it until it bleeds or is too raw to touch anymore. Does anyone know why my nose gets itchy? I have seen no pattern to when I itch, it just happens. Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot!

Amanda June
Answer:
If you drink 8 -10 oz glasses of water per day your nose and skin will not be dry and itch. Itchy skin is a lack of water in your system . Caffine dries out your cells, so don't drink a lot of caffine products. Chocolate included. Use a mild skin cream, but be sure to wash your skin before going to sleep.
TRY SOME AVEENO OATMEAL LOTION. DRY SKIN AND ALLERGIES. IF IT DOESN'T STOP, SEE A DERMETOLOGIST OR AN ALLERGIST. ALSO TRY SOME HYDROCORTISONE CREAM.
well, you have an itch, maybe get some itch cream, try that
Go to your dermatologist,maybe you get some allergy reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net