Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ow Crutches!!!!!Please help?

I sprained my ankle and I'm pretty sure that I should be using crutches
I am also around 5'8
I want to know what height they should be because I have no idea whatsoever and I don't want to get hurt worse
and how to make them more comftorable.
I am also in school son how do I get on the bus
and can you just walk into school(hobble reallly,lol) or do you have to call the school nurse or what.
I really need help because I have crutches at home but I have absolutley no idea how to use them
answers are gratly apprieciated
Thanks =)
Please Help!!!!
Answer:
get your crutches and measure them to your arm pit but not right at your arm pit, a little below then walk around with them a little bit you'll get use to it. If you have stairs, you should practice first so you dont fall down. first put your good foot on the stair get your balance then put the crutches on the stairs. It take some getting use to but you can do it. I had to use them for a year because my brother stomped on my foot and broke almost every bone. ( It was nice) He had to be my slave! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net