Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On my way to emergency room. Any predictions?

I went skydiving a week ago for the first time. Jumped at 14,000 feet. Freefell for 65 seconds then pulled the chute. During freefall the onrush of air into the lungs is unpleasant at best. The G forces pulled when the chute deploys is extreme.

After landing, I felt tremendous outward pressure on my ears and in my head.
Have had this pressure for the last week similar to an ear infection with some loss of hearing and serious pressure headache.
Nausea started 2 days ago.
This morning I have blood coming up in my sinuses.
What should I expect to find out at the ER?
Answer:
Ruptured Eardrum
maybe you have decompression sickness

they'll probably put you in a re compression chamber
And you found time to write this long @ss question and verbose statement on Y!A.

It must not be serious.
you might have busted a eardrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net