Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OTC Sleep Aid?

I haven't been sleeping at all well lately so I tried Melatonin. That didn't do much. My DR suggested I take Benedryl at night and that doesn't help either. I need some sleep. Anyone recommend a OTC Natural Sleep Aid?
Answer:
Have you simply try some herbal tea? I personally recommend you to try Camomile Tea. About 30 minutes before you go to bed, drink a cup, relax on the couch or bed, and see what happens.

It usually helps me especially when I am stressed out. And, it is better than keep trying all the chemicals for your sleep:-)
Virtually every OTC sleep aid contains the same ingredient as Benedryl. Tell the doc you want to try Lunesta. I've been taking it for 6 months. Almost every night. Works great. No hangover. Non habit forming. What more could you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net