Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OTC Sleep Aid?

I haven't been sleeping at all well lately so I tried Melatonin. That didn't do much. My DR suggested I take Benedryl at night and that doesn't help either. I need some sleep. Can anyone recommend a OTC Sleep Aid?
Answer:
I find that the store brand of Tylenol PM works the best. However, most sleep aides that are OTC contain Diphenhydramine HCI...otherwise known as Benedryl.
Advil PM works really well for me.
Well you should talk to your doctor and ask him to prescribe something better like Lunesta, Prozac, maybe valium or others...
But if u wanna stay trying by yourself u can buy Unisom, if u r not pregnant, nursing a baby, or have glaucoma, asthma or ephysema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Smoking © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net